All On 4-6 Dental Implant in Tampa Florida
Smile Tampa is here to help if you need a replacement for missing teeth. It may seem like a daunting task, but we offer the All-on-4 procedure to replace your mouthful of teeth with just four implants. If you live near Tampa and have had tooth loss, we offer the best solution for your problem. Come and see us!
You don’t have to live toothless.
Tooth loss is a common issue, but one of the benefits of living in the modern world is that those who have lost teeth have the ability to replace them with realistic implants. The Periodontic Association of America estimates that about 175 million people, of all ages, have lost one or more teeth and this number is expected to grow as time goes on. Implants are a great way to replace teeth. You can get teeth that look and behave as naturally as your own. However, not everyone is physically capable of getting traditional implants. In these situations, All-on-4 is a better option.
What is the All on 4 Implant?
Did you know there's a way to get a full set of teeth without having to undergo multiple surgeries? All-on-4 is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure that places four implants to support your upper or lower teeth. This is an extremely effective treatment for people looking for a quick and relatively painless solution.
Am I a Candidate for the All on 4 Implants?
The answer to the question is most likely "yes." For those who have lost their teeth and want a permanent, good-looking set, dental implants are the way to do it. The All-on-4 systems offer people an alternative to the embarrassing, outdated removable dentures.
You don't need individual implants when you can get an All-on-4® procedure that's faster and more affordable. It's ideal for people who don't have alot of bone density, don't have time, or don't have the budget to pay for individual implants. All-on-4 implants are better than dentures for many reasons. Patients can take care of the implants just as they would take care of their natural teeth by brushing them each day. It's possible to eat whatever you want with All-on-4, since they move around like natural teeth.
You no longer have to worry about hot or cold affecting your dentures. They also allow you to bite down with up to 70% more force - which means you can enjoy all your favorite foods!
Adittionally, when a jawbone has lost mass due to tooth loss, implants can provide a solution. The implant will send a message to the body that it is supporting the jaw again. The jawbone height will gradually start to regrow. In many cases, our patients notice a difference in their facial structure as a result.
The Success Rates
All-on-4 implants have a 98% success rate. With this implant, patients have a 98% chance of leaving the office with a perfect set of teeth that are permanently attached to your jawbone. If you want to learn if All-on-4 implants are right for you, call 813-933-6705.
The surgery to get All-on-4 implants usually takes about two and a half hours per arch. You can get All-on-4 implants installed on both your upper and lower arches, or just one of them. This type of surgery is complex and requires a lot of precision, but our dentists are experts and can complete it at a fast pace. The process for getting All-on-4 implants can be broken down into four basic steps:
The first step: A detailed examination. We will look at your records, existing conditions, and what your facial structure needs are.
The second step is a 3D scan of the jawbone. It includes the positions of the replacement teeth and also tells us the location of the bone sinuses and nerves. The third step: Involves creating a computer simulation of your implants, which we digitally position in your jawbone. We can adjust the implant as needed and create a set of teeth for you.
The final step: the dental surgery. During the surgery, we will numb your mouth and insert the implants into your jawbone. This will keep your new teeth in place and you'll be able to enjoy a healthy-looking smile!
- How long do all-on-4 implants last?
- All-on-4 implants last up to 20 years, but onlyif the patient has a healthy bone and a stable gum. One way to ensure this is to maintain good oral health, such as brushing and flossing every day.
- What are the benefits of All-on-4 and all-on-6 dental implants?
- Unlike a traditional set of dentures, implant-supported dentures do not have to be removed for cleaning. Patients who use the All-on-4 system have a lot less work to do in order to maintain their dentures. They do not have to worry about implants being unstable and damaging their jaw or causing bad dental hygiene. The implants are stable and allow patients to brush and floss just like they would normal teeth.
- What are all-on-4 teeth implants in dentistry?
- All-on-4 is a type of dental implant that replaces missing teeth on any side of your mouth. This device provides a snug, comfortable fit and excellent results. It is secured by four dental implants and a denture appliance.
- What foods are safe post all-on-4 implant surgery?
- In the first two weeks after your procedure, youwill be on a liquid diet. Your mouth, jaw, and throat will likely hurt during this time. Even if the pain or swelling has subsided at this point, eating will still be hard. A liquid diet will make it easier because you will not need to chew.