Dental Implants in Tampa Florida
Dental Implants at Smile Tampa
Missing one or more teeth? Smile Tampa offers you a long-lasting solution: dental implants. Restoring your smile is our top priority, and we take pride in giving you a natural-looking result. Dr. Reza Iranmanesh wants you to be happy with your decision, so we focus on both function and aesthetics. Call us today to schedule a consultation and learn more!
The benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are considered the best treatment for tooth replacement. They are durable and last longer than any other procedure. Implants are a great option if you want to get a secure, stable dental foundation.
We use only the best materials in the industry, so your implants will look and feel completely natural.
Implants are placed in the jaw to support and strengthen it. They also help prevent bone resorption or "shrinkage" that can occur after tooth loss.
Singular Dental Implants Single-tooth implants consist of two parts: titanium and a dental crown. The implant is placed into the gum and jaw bone and heals, creating an artificial tooth root. The dental crown is then custom made to look and feel as close to natural as possible. Once the crown has been made to fit your tooth, it is permanently bonded to the implant.
What if I’m missing most of my teeth? Full-arch dental implants replace an entire arch of missing teeth. The dentists put 4-6 implants in the upper, lower, or both arches of the teeth to provide the best stability. It's a great alternative to traditional dentures as full-arch implants provide a more stable fit.
The process of the implants
Your treatment plan begins with a consultation and X-rays so Dr. Reza Iranmanesh can map out your procedure. He will numb your mouth, clean it, and surgically place the implant. The incision will be then be cleaned and sutured shut.
The healing process takes about a week, however, it will take between 3 and 6 months for the implants to fully bond to your jaw. During this time, you’ll come back for a few follow-up appointments so we can monitor the healing process.
Once your mouth is completely healed, you'll come back to our office to have your new tooth permanently attached. We will ensure a perfect fit during your last appointment, then attach it to the bone with dental cement. The final step? Leaving our office with a happy smile!
How Long Will My Implants Last?
Dental implants are a long-term investment for replacing missing teeth. With proper care, they'll last at least 30 years. That's way better than the 10-15 years you get with dentures or bridges. Implants are expensive up front, but no need to worry about costs in the long run.
The cost of dental implants varies for each patient. There is a cost for the procedure and it is important to factor in dental health, how many teeth are missing, and if any preparatory treatments are necessary. To receive an accurate estimate, call Smile Tampa and schedule a consultation today!
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT
To find out more about Dental Implants Call us at (813) 933-6705 to schedule your appointment with us.
- What are dental implants?
- A dental implant is a small metal rod that substitutes for the root of your tooth. The connector, known as an abutment, is fused to the end of the rod. This connection is then attached to your new replacement tooth by a crown.
- How much do dental implants cost?
- The average cost of dental implants is $3,000 — $5,000. It includes the post (surgery), an abutment (a small metal screw), and crown placement.
- How long do dental implants last?
- A dental implant can last a lifetime if it is taken care of with regular brushing and flossing. The crown, however, will only last about 10 to 15 years before it needs replacement due to wear and tear.
- Do dental implants hurt?
- Dental implants are not as painful as you might think, and this is thanks to modern advancements in pain management. Not only that, but dental specialists are very experienced in this field and will place the implant in such a way that minimizes pain post-operation.
- How do dental implants work?
- Dental implants are metal fixtures, surgically fastened to the jawbone below the gums. The bone fuses with the metal through osseointegration so it becomes anchored.
- How much do full dental implants cost?
- A full mouth of implant dentures can cost on average $34,000. A denture can range from $3,500 to $30,000. The difference is that the implant is more durable and secure. They are not reliant on adhesives either unlike traditional dentures.