Smile Makeover In Tampa Florida
Woman leaning againtst wall and smilingAt Prosthodontics & Implant Therapy, we specialize in several treatments that, when combined, are referred to as a smile makeover. Most treatments involved with a smile makeover are a part of cosmetic dentistry, which focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth, gums, and even your facial appearance. If you are interested in a smile makeover, our team can help get the aesthetics of your smile back on track.
WHAT IS A SMILE MAKEOVER?
A smile makeover, as the name suggests, is the process of completely revamping the appearance of your smile. The types of procedures you receive depend on your situation. Like other treatment concepts, a smile makeover starts with a consultation appointment.
During your consultation, Dr. Reza Iranmanesh or Dr. Nima will review your medical and dental history, and ask you about your desired results to ensure a smile makeover is right for you. Your active participation is a vital part of cosmetic dentistry. Our goal is to help you achieve the smile of your dreams!
SMILE MAKEOVER VS. FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION
It is important to note that a smile makeover is completely elective. Cosmetic dentistry is only concerned with the aesthetics of your smile, not function. If you have oral health issues that require restorative treatments, you may benefit more from a full mouth reconstruction.
A smile makeover typically addresses:
- Severely discolored teeth
- Teeth that are abnormally shaped or uneven
- Teeth that are gapped or crowded
- You suffer from chronic bad breath
- Crooked teeth or teeth with poor aesthetics
A full mouth reconstruction typically addresses:
- Multiple missing teeth
- Multiple broken or fractured teeth
- Complete loss of teeth in both jaws
- Severely worn or damaged teeth due to chronic bruxism (teeth grinding)
POSSIBLE SMILE MAKEOVER PROCEDURES
There are several procedures we may recommend if you are interested in a smile makeover. The most common cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional whitening treatment is one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways to improve the aesthetics and brightness of your smile. By the end of a single appointment, your teeth could be up to eight shades whiter!
- Dental Bonding: The bonding procedure involves a putty-like substance known as composite resin, which is used to fix the appearance of a chipped, discolored, or abnormally-shaped tooth. The composite is color-matched to your natural enamel, making your bonding indistinguishable for the rest of your tooth. Much like teeth whitening, dental bonding is a cheap and easy way to change the appearance of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: A veneer is a razor-thin tooth-shaped shell that is bonded to the front surface of one or more teeth. Veneers are usually made from porcelain due to the aesthetics and durability of the material. Porcelain even possesses the same light-reflective properties as natural enamel.
- Dental Implants: An implant is a small titanium post that serves as the root component of a missing tooth. While implants **
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To learn more about our family dentistry services call (813) 933-6705, and schedule an appointment now!