Dental Bonding In Tampa Florida
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made pieces of porcelain that cover the front and biting edges of teeth. They are great for creating a more attractive and natural look for your teeth.
Feel confident in your smile
Porcelain veneers are amazing for people who want to get their smile back. When Dr. Reza Iranmanesh sees patients, they usually come in because they are unhappy with how their smile looks on them or they feel like their smile has cost them opportunities in their career. They're always delighted to find out how porcelain veneers can change a person's smile. Porcelain veneers are a quick, painless way of eliminating a bothersome facial feature and replacing it with a beautiful, engaging smile.
Porcelain veneers are an excellent way to boost your self esteem and confidence. This is especially helpful to those who rely on a warm smile in their career choice. Smile Tampas Veneers Dentist - Dr. Reza Iranmanesh - can tell you all about this procedure if you are considering a smile makeover.
What you should expect
Porcelain veneers are a very common and popular procedure, but unfortunately not all of them last. Dr. Reza Iranmanesh has been working as the leading veneers dentist at Smile Tampa for years and he is constantly fixing porcelain veneers which were not made correctly by other dentists. Patients love coming to Dr. Iranmanesh for their veneers. They always leave his office with a smile that improves the look of their face.
The process begins with a visit to our office. There, our doctor discusses your vision for your smile with you. If you have any other flaws that need to be corrected, Dr. Riza Iranmanesh will incorporate them into your treatment plan. This is the first step in the process. During the next appointment, we'll place temporary veneers and then give you a week to make your decision. If not, we'll adjust the final set until you're happy. Once they're bonded onto your teeth, this process is virtually done!
Porcelain veneers are one of the least invasive options for cosmetic dentistry. They provide fast, lasting results like there is no tomorrow. We can't emphasize enough how great they look and feel. Porcelain veneers are extremely strong. They're even as hard as natural teeth; this means they can actually correct your bite and make your teeth not only beautiful to look at but functional.
Dr. Reza Iranmanesh is a board-certified cosmetic dentist and has placed thousands of porcelain veneers in his Tampa Bay, Florida office. He's always up to date on all the latest advances and advancements that can help you achieve the life-changing results you want.
Why You Should Choose Dr. Reza Iranmanesh for Your Porcelain Veneers
Dr. Reza Iranmanesh has been crafting and placing porcelain veneers for more than 30 years. His experience in cosmetic dentistry is well known in the area, and in just one short week he can give you a straight, white, and perfect smile.
As one of the top dentists in Tampa Bay, Dr. Iranmanesh takes great pride in helping people put their teeth back together. This can increase self-confidence, which will also enhance personal and business relationships.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
- Unwanted spaces between teeth are closed
- Teeth are elongated to desired length
- Tooth position can be shifted to a more preferred area
- Teeth that are too worn, misshapen, chipped or deformed can be reshaped.
- Smiles are rejuvenated by permanently removing tooth stains and yellowing.
- Years of wear can weaken your teeth. Studies show that the wear on teeth can be strengthened by 95% of their original strength with porcelain laminate veneers.
- Dental porcelain veneers are a quick and easy way to get a beautiful smile. The process takes only two visits and provides functions and health benefits as well as beauty.
- Are porcelain veneers good for me?
- Porcelain veneers are used on healthy teeth to change the appearance of one's smile. However, if you have tooth decay or gum disease, you would have to get that taken care of before being fitted for porcelain veneers. If you have a habit of grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw, then this may not be the best option for you. Despite their incredible strength, excessive clenching or grinding overtime may damage them. At Smile Tampa, Dr. Reza Iranmanesh is determined to find out if you're a good candidate for porcelain veneers. If he feels that you're not a candidate, he'll work with you to find a more suitable treatment based on his years of experience. Dr. Reza is a wonderful dentist with a range of procedures to offer. No matter what your situation, there's a solution for you.
- What is the expected lifespan of porcelain veneers?
- Porcelain veneers are a long-lasting restoration, but they do have general wear and tear. The longevity of porcelain veneers is dependent on your oral care habits. If you often eat hard candy or other hard foods that put pressure on the veneers, they may wear down over time. Grinding teeth or mouth injuries can also damage them.
- How much do porcelain veneers cost?
- The cost of porcelain veneers can vary. Some factors that affect the cost are the materials and the type of procedure that will be used, though they are usually several hundred dollars per tooth. Dr. Reza Iranmanesh will discuss with you both of these factors during your consultation and provide a treatment program plan, as well as a price estimate.
- Will my Veneers look natural?
- The average life expectancy for porcelain veneers is 10 years, but it's not uncommon for them to last as long as 20 years with proper care and maintenance.
- Do you brush porcelain veneers?
- Yes, to protect your teeth from decay, maintain a healthy oral hygiene routine. Brush at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste and floss once a day.